Thought I would write a little post about the fact we are now in the month of December and it is nearing up to one of my favorite holidays of the year Christmas. We are 23 days away from the big day & there are a lot of things to be getting on with before the big C.day including the following;
– Buy a advent calendar – I currently have two one at work (how cool is my work) & one from M&S at my house, my sister & I bought them on Saturday, yum!
– Finish your Christmas shopping – I only have my parents & the boyfriend to buy for, I have booked a Saturday with my sister to go up to London so will be doing that in the next few weeks to tick off the rest of my buying list.
– Get involved with the Christmas spirit – I am going to London on Friday to catch up with friends & have decided to go to Southbank they currently have a mini fair by the water full of Christmas things, mulled wine etc.
– Visit the lights – Pop up to London and take a trip to all the Christmas lights, most of the roads have them & they are so pretty.
– Christmas party outfit – A lot of you will have Christmas party’s booked in including work do’s, friends and family drinks so make sure you have a sparkle frock on hand.
– Get your nails done – I have booked with my sister to go to Wah nails to get our nails done on the 23rd of December right in time for Christmas & I’m going to look after them so I can have them for New Years too – well worth the £30 I will be spending, plus I am excited.
– Check out the shop windows – Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Hamleys, Libertys & the shop windows that blow me away every year. I have already visited them once already a couple of weeks ago but when I go up to London next week will defiantly be revisiting them again with my Sister to get some great pictures!
Ice Skating – This for me is a really Christmas thing to do & there are lots of places you can go to Ice Skate including Hampton Court, Somerset House & even places locally in Surrey. Have a look what is best for you & book it because it will be a great evening out!!
Hope you have enjoyed reading what fun, festive & sometimes free things that I love doing over Christmas, have a lovely Christmas & enjoy this festive month!