It’s November which means a new month, a new box, the Glossybox is back to its original state, the classic pink & once again has five great beauty products. This month for me is great, in the last couple of months I have had some really cool & quirky boxes with of course some great products & November it is nice to go back to the original box, back to the basics for the November box.
The five products that are in this box are great, each brand is a brand that I know & do love so that is great & there are some really cool products that I wouldn’t buy myself so it is cool to try them, this is defiantly why I love the Glossybox because of this reason alone it introduces you to new brands or new products from the brand I already know.
The following products in the box are;
– Full Size Product, International Brand. Lollipops Make Up, Eye Pencil. ONE SIZE 14 Euros available at http://www.lollipopsmakeup.fr
– Full Size Product, Natural Ingredients. Burt’s Bees, Lip Shine. ONE SIZE £6.99 available at http://www.burtsbees.co.uk
– Glossybox Premiere. H20+, Face Oasis Hydration Treatment. FULL SIZE £27.50 for 50ml available at http://www.marksandspencers.com/beauty/h20
– Professional Skincare. MONU Skincare, Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil. FULL SIZE £26 for 100ml available at http://www.monushop.co.uk
– Full Size Product, Intense Colour. 2True, Pro Sparkles Glitter Nail Polish. ONE SIZE £4 available at http://www.superdrug.com
The November box is brilliant & it once again does not disappoint when it comes to beauty goodies. I have already tried each product & I am in love! That glitter is just too much fun, the H20+ hydration treatment is lovely. All in all a great box with five great goodies, looking forward to the December box, bring it on!