I remember getting an e-mail whilst I was on holiday during August from the Pixiwoo‘s (I have subscribed to their blog & its great!) saying that they have a new limited Edition pack of brushes called Nic’s Picks – in the pack you have five brushes, 3 of them exclusive – two already in the collection but with a silver panel rather than there usual purple/orange/pink – here is the information all about the brushes;
A collection of Nic’s favorite brushes. Complete any look with this limited edition set, featuring 3 exclusive brushes specially designed to create the perfect finish.
Includes all the brushes needed to create a complete look:
- duo-fiber face brush: for lightweight application + blending of face powder or pigments
- cheek brush (set exclusive): evenly applies makeup across cheekbone for a more dramatic finish
- angled shadow brush (set exclusive): perfectly cut for layering eye shadow in the crease
- base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
- Eyeliner Brush (set exclusive): firm, angled head for optimal control along lash line
What is there not to love, right? Well exactly, they were releasing them on the 1st October so I decided to put some money a side & buy them when they were released, I decided to purchase them on the Boots so I get the points (perfect for Christmas coming around sooner than we think) & I also added a couple more to my collection including the Lash & Brow Groomer & the Silicone Eyeliner Brush, I have wanted them for ages & was so excited to be able to purchase these. I love them & they are great!!
They are all great brushes & I would recommend them to anyone, love them!