Welcome to the blog post all about the July Glossybox, which focuses on & you can notice by the design… the fourth of July.
This box had four full size products which is amazing, for me that is an added bonus. I also was given a mini Green & Black Dark chocolate bar from Glossybox to say thanks for being with us more than a year. That is what is great about this brand, it rewards you, it remembers you & that is what makes you wanting to stay with the brand because the products are brilliant & I got a free mini chocolate.
In this fabulous box, the contents follow;
– Mineral Makeup. Bellapierre Cosmetics LTD, Mineral Lipstick.ONE SIZE £20 available at http://www.bellapierre.co.uk
– Glossybox Primerre. ABSOLUTE New York, Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer. ONE SIZE $4.99 (£2.94) available at http://www.nicka.com
– Celebrity Favourite. Carmex, Lip Balm. ONE SIZE £2.69 available at http://www.graftonsbeauty.co.uk
– Glassbox Exclusive! Colour Club, Glossy Seal. ONE SIZE $8 for 15ml (£4.72) available at http://www.shopcolourclub.com
– US Cult Product. Dr Bronner’s Magic Liquid Soaps, Baby Mild Liquid Soap. FULL SIZE £5.99 for 237ml available at http://www.drbronner.co.uk
This box for me was so fun from me unpacking the box to seeing the design & then to see what is in inside was even more fun! For me July box was just seeping with Fun, colour & new products – four of them being full size. From the eye primer to the lipstick & then the great blue nail varnish – all of which for me are great products that I will use over & over again. This box for me is so up my street and a real value for money, another great box & another great 5 beauty products that some are completely new to me & some I have known about for a long time but never actually getting round to purchasing.
Another great box, Glossybox do it again – Subscribe if you have not yet.