So it is September which means a lot of different things, one being a new #Glossybox which was packaged, shipped and delivered. It came through the post last Tuesday and I love it, another 5 beauty products which are Fabulous…
On top of this post there is a picture that I print screened from a Video I made to show exactly what was in the September issue’s box.
Here is the card that gives you an introduction to the 5 beauty products of this month’s box, on this card you get all the information you need, from what the product is, what company it belongs to, the size, value and what it does. So look no further, I will give you everything you need, right here –
1. Elizabeth Arden, Untold Perfume. Full Size £48 for 50ml OR £69 for 100ml
2. Eylure, Pre-glued Lashes. One Set £5.06
3. Toni & Guy Hairmeet Wardrobe, Classic shine & gloss serum. Full size £7.19 for 30ml
4. Be a bombshell cosmetics, Onyx Eye Liner. Full size $14 for 3g
5. Dr Lipp, Original nipple balm for lips. Full size £11.50 for 15ml
Product 1 and 3 are the only products I kind of knew of but it was more on the product company than the actual product but I would defiantly purchases these. The rest I hasn’t heard of but I have used them and I love them, I have not yet come across an item in the ten products I have been introduced too that I don’t like.
I absolutely loved this box, it was all things British, when you watch my Intagram video you will see what I mean, it represents Britain in a beautiful way!
I cannot wait for October’s issue and what them it will be. I hope I have intrigued you all enough to go look into starting a subscription up, it is defiantly worth it!